Who is LiveBig
LiveBig is a specialist allied health and assessment services provider for people with disability, including those on an NDIS plan. Our goal is to simplify the process of accessing your support services, at home, via telehealth and in the community.
“To be Australia’s most progressive people-centric company to achieve the best outcomes for all clients.”
We pride ourselves on being transparent with our services. From your initial enquiry right through to service delivery, we are with you every step of the way, ensuring you are on track and achieving your goals.
Specialised Allied Health Services
We provide client-centred specialised allied health services to people of all ages with disability.
We currently provide services face-to-face in the Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas and remotely through the RMReach telehealth platform Australia wide. We will provide in-person services nationally from mid-to-late 2020.
Our clients are at the centre of our business, and we aim to be transparent in everything we do, which is why we are upfront in letting you know if we can provide services in your area now.
Click the below services to learn more:
Why choose LiveBig?
- We’re transparent in whether we can provide your service in a timely manner and are not afraid to say no
- We won’t put you on a long waiting list, we have a 4-6 week maximum wait
- We are mobile, we come to your home, place of work, school, day program or we can provide services via our RMReach telehealth platform
- We are flexible with our hours of service
- We specialise only in allied health services and are the best at what we do
- We have deep partnership across the industry so are able to point you in the right direction for other services you may need
- LiveBig is part of the Arriba Group which has over 22 years’ experience in exceptional service within the health care, welfare space
Not sure where to start?
"I always wanted to join in the soccer games at school. Now with my improved coordination, I really feel like part of the team."