At LiveBig, our values shape our ethos and shared drive to deliver responsive, high-quality professional services we can all be proud of. And looking after our people – as well as our customers – is a core group value.
We are building teams of expert, engaged and empowered allied health professionals (therapists) so we can become the provider of choice for people with a disability in Australia. If you’re committed to best practice through clinical excellence, being innovative and continuously learning and developing, join us.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Allied Health Assistant to join our Occupational Therapy team in Sydney. The AHA provides a key administrative and clinical support role to the Occupational Therapy (OT) team delivering services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We work with people of all ages and various disabilities. We are community based and have broad geographical coverage across Sydney.
You will enjoy a varied caseload and work with a diverse client group. You will be outcomes-focused and will be responsible for the delivery of efficient, best practice person centred services.
- Provide prescribed goal directed therapy to individual clients designed to prevent functional decline or increase client’s quality of life under the direction of allied health professionals
- Provide concise and brief clinical feedback and report any client changes to allied health professionals
- Actively participate in the organisation and planning of therapy programs
- Maintain the appropriate standard of case noting, record keeping and data collection
- Develop client resources
- General administration assistance (as needed)
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (Occupational Therapy) or equivalent health qualification
- Experience in working with children and adults with a disability in the NDIS environment
- Current Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to be adaptable, prioritise workload, meet deadlines, manage time effectively and complete activities
- Demonstrated effective, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with or providing care to people in a health care setting and/or demonstrating a basic understanding of therapy programs
About our Perks
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team
- IT platforms and equipment for work flexibility
- A focus on work/life balance
- Flexible work location
LiveBig is all about being positive, which extends to our workplace culture. If you’re highly motivated, client-focused and you want to see people reach their goals, apply now or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
LiveBig is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.