At LiveBig, our values shape our ethos and shared drive to deliver responsive, high-quality professional services we can all be proud of. And looking after our people – as well as our customers – is a core group value.
We are an established NDIS allied health provider for people with a disability in NSW, Victoria and Queensland. Our strong multidisciplinary team continues to grow, and we are now looking for an experienced and passionate Psychologist to join our practice driven and supportive team. Based in Newcastle, NSW this service delivery role will work closely with the Discipline Specialist, operations team, and other members of the multidisciplinary team to service our clients.
About our perks
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible hours and days
- A focus on work/life balance
- Reduced administration
- Attractive hourly rate
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology
- Experience in facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
- Demonstrated commitment to person-centred approaches and best practice within NDIS
- A current Australian driver’s license and satisfactory police check to meet the requirements of the role
- We know 9 to 5 Monday to Friday isn’t for everyone, so we have a variety of flexible work options so you can focus on using your expertise to deliver life-changing services
- A current Australian driver’s licence, WWCC, satisfactory Police check to meet the requirements of the role
LiveBig is all about being positive, which extends to our workplace culture. If you’re highly motivated, client-focused and you want to help people, apply now or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
For more information please contact Lem on 0418 772 683
LiveBig is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.