Graduate Speech Pathologists & Occupational Therapists – January 2021 start
At LiveBig, our values shape our ethos and shared drive to deliver responsive, high-quality professional services we can all be proud of. And looking after our people – as well as our customers – is a core group value.
We are building teams of expert, engaged and empowered allied health professionals (therapists) so we can become the number 1 provider of choice in Australia. If you are committed to best practice through clinical excellence, being innovative and continuously learning and developing, join us.
- Mentor for your first 6 months whilst you learn the ropes
- Hands-on training approach from our industry leaders
- Investment in your personal career development
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- Recreation leave (4 days per year)
- Tailored learning and development frameworks for all levels
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team
- flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- access to an external employee assistance program
- paid volunteer leave and ADF reservist leave
To be successful, you will need to be highly motivated, work in a collaborative style, be target orientated, ability to manage several tasks at once, love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, fast paced environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy or Speech Pathology
- Registration with SPA or AHPRA
- Build and maintain long-lasting partnerships with clients
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- A lateral thinker with great planning skills and a willingness to learn
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
- The ability to work in a team environment or autonomously
- A current Australian driver’s licence, WWCC, satisfactory Police check to meet the requirements of the role
LiveBig is all about being positive, which extends to our workplace culture. If you’re highly motivated, client-focused and you want to help people, apply now or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
For more information, please call Lem on 0418 772 683
LiveBig is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.