At LiveBig, our values shape our ethos and shared drive to deliver responsive, high-quality professional services we can all be proud of. And looking after our people – as well as our customers – is a core group value.
We want to build teams of expert, engaged and empowered allied health professionals (therapists) so we can become the number 1 provider of choice in Australia. If you’re committed to best practice through clinical excellence, being innovative and continuously learning and developing, join us.
About our perks:
- Hands-on training approach from our industry leaders
- Investment in your personal career development
- Latest technology (Phone and laptop) and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Diverse, customer-led and energetic/fast-paced environment
- Flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Access to an external employee assistance program
We are looking for a Psychologist to join our team on a part-time basis.
We want to see you focus on delivering life-changing services – so leave the admin to us!
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology
- Registration with AHPRA
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Experience in facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
- Demonstrated commitment to person centred approaches and contemporary principles of service delivery within a context of the National Disability Insurance Scheme;
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- A current Australian driver’s licence, WWCC, satisfactory Police check to meet the requirements of the role
LiveBig is all about being positive, which extends to our workplace culture. If you’re highly motivated, client-focused and you want to help people, apply now or email: [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
For more information please contact Lem on 0418 772 683