At LiveBig, our values shape our ethos and shared drive to deliver responsive, high-quality professional services we can all be proud of. And looking after our people – as well as our customers – is a core group value. We are an established NDIS allied health provider for people with a disability in NSW, Victoria and Queensland. Supported by experienced Discipline Specialist, our strong multidisciplinary team continues to grow, and we are now looking for an experienced and passionate NDIS Experienced Psychologist t to join our practice driven and supportive team. Based in Melbourne, VIC. This service delivery role will work closely with the Discipline Specialist, operations team, and other members of the multidisciplinary team to service our clients.
About our Perks
- Flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Annual external professional development allowance/ internal training
- Competitive salary and a transparent bonus structure
- Access to assessment tools and therapy material
- Paid You Days, in addition to the standard annual leave allowance
- Paid volunteer leave and ADF reservist leave
- Access to Novated leases, and company pool cars
- Latest technology (Phone and laptop) and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
You are an experienced and self-driven individual who likes to make a difference in lives of people with a disability. You have a strong drive for excellence and evidence-based approach to therapy. You thrive in a team environment and can maintain focus in high-paced role, delivering services in a community environment. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering hands on assessments, therapy and reports to clients of all ages with a wide range of disabilities in the community
- Maintaining customer focus and excellent ongoing relationship with clients, their families, and significant others
- Managing own caseload/workload while delivering to company’s productivity and quality KPIs
- Continue professional development and keeping a breath of industry matters, applying evidence-based approach to service delivery and practice
- Delivering services in-line with the National Service Disability Standards and to a high ethical standard
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology with AHPRA registration
- Experience in supporting clients with high and complex needs.
- Experience in facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
- Demonstrated commitment to person centred approach and best practice within the NDIS and private therapy services
- Knowledge of office software applications and IT systems, ensuring that reports and clinical notes are completed in a timely fashion
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- A current Australian driver’s licence, WWCC, satisfactory Police check to meet the requirements of the role
LiveBig is all about being positive, which extends to our workplace culture. If you’re highly motivated, client-focused and you want to help people, apply now or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion. For more information please contact Lem on 0418 772 683
LiveBig is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.