At LiveBig, our values shape our ethos and shared drive to deliver responsive, high-quality professional services we can all be proud of. And looking after our people – as well as our customers – is a core group value.
We are building teams of expert, engaged and empowered allied health professionals (therapists) so we can become the number 1 provider of choice in Australia. If you’re committed to best practice through clinical excellence, being innovative and continuously learning and developing, join us.
About our Perks
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Reduced administration
- Latest technology (Phone and laptop) and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- Recreation leave
- Flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Access to an external employee assistance program
- Paid volunteer leave and ADF reservist leave
- Annual flu shots
- Access to Novated leases
We are looking for a Discipline Specialist in a permanent full time capacity. We want to see you focus on delivering life-changing services-so leave the admin to us.
The Discipline Specialist will be responsible for QA checks in progress reports, professional development and training for Consultants and Contractors, development of company quality frameworks, communicating changes to practice standards as well as managing their own caseload.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
- Demonstrated commitment to person-centred approaches and best practice NDIS and private therapy services
- A current Australian driver’s licence, WWCC, satisfactory police check to meet the requirements of the role
LiveBig is all about being positive, which extends to our workplace culture. If you’re highly motivated, client-focused and you want to help people, apply now or contact Randall on 0438 781 879 for a confidential discussion