At LiveBig, our values shape our ethos and shared drive to deliver responsive, high-quality professional services we can all be proud of. And looking after our people – as well as our customers – is a core group value.
We are building teams of expert, engaged and empowered allied health professionals (therapists) so we can become the number 1 provider of choice in Australia. If you’re committed to best practice through clinical excellence, being innovative and continuously learning and developing, join us.
About our perks
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible hours and days
- A focus on work/life balance
- Reduced administration
- Attractive hourly rate
We are looking for Speech Pathologists to join our team in a contracting or part-time capacity. We want to see you focus on delivering life-changing services-so leave the admin to us.
We are looking for Independent Contractors or part-time employees to work with our NDIS clients. You will be responsible for assessing needs, overcoming barriers and developing and implementing strategies.
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Accreditation from SPA
- Experience in facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
- Demonstrated commitment to person-centred approaches and best practice within NDIS
- A current Australian driver’s licence and satisfactory police check to meet the requirements of the role
- We know 9 to 5 Monday to Friday isn’t for everyone, so we have a variety of flexible work options so you can focus on using your expertise to deliver life-changing services
LiveBig is all about being positive, which extends to our workplace culture. If you’re highly motivated, client-focused and you want to help people, apply now or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
For more information, please call Lem on 0418 772 683
LiveBig is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.