At LiveBig, our values shape our ethos and shared drive to deliver responsive, high-quality professional services we can all be proud of. And looking after our people – as well as our customers – is a core group value. We are an established NDIS allied health provider for people with a disability in NSW and Victoria. Manager. Our strong multidisciplinary team continues to grow, and we are now looking for a passionate Therapy Assistant to join our practice driven and supportive team. Based in Sydney NSW, this role will work closely with the Discipline Specialists, operations team, and other members of the multidisciplinary team to service our clients.
About our perks
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible hours and days
- A focus on work/life balance
- Reduced administration
- Attractive hourly rate
You are an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who likes to make a difference in lives of people with a disability. You thrive in a team environment and can maintain focus in high-paced role, delivering services in a community environment. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver efficient and effective therapy to children, young people and adults living with a disability under the guidance of qualified health professionals
- Participating in ongoing professional development, supervision, and peer mentoring
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to achieve client goals through a holistic service approach.
- Previous experience (desirable) providing therapy assistance to children, young people and adults living with a disability
- Knowledge of a range of developmental delays and disorders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
- A current Australian driver’s licence and satisfactory police check to meet the requirements of the role
- Certificate III/IV in Allied Health Assistance OR currently undertaking an allied health degree
- We know 9 to 5 Monday to Friday isn’t for everyone, so we have a variety of flexible work options so you can focus on using your expertise to deliver life-changing services
LiveBig is all about being positive, which extends to our workplace culture. If you’re highly motivated, client-focused and you want to help people, apply now or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
For more information, please call Leah Broadman on 0418 806 975.
LiveBig is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.