The LiveBig Academy provides a unique opportunity to jump start your career as Allied Health professional within the NDIS. LiveBig as an organisation prides itself on its innovative people centric approach and we are looking for bright passionate graduates to join us in this growing and successful business with the aim of achieving the best outcomes for our clients.
LiveBig Academy - What Is It?
This intensive six-month graduate development program is designed to build the capability of new graduates in preparation for an exciting career with LiveBig, while providing real and rewarding experiences.
The program is run once a year commencing in January.
Our graduate positions include the following disciplines:
- Occupational Therapy
- Exercise Physiology
- Speech Pathology
The program involves best-practice blended learning techniques to maximise professional and personal development. The LiveBig Academy provides essential tools and training to ensure all graduates achieve career success through mentoring, peer support and e-learning.
The LiveBig Academy has the following components:
- A real job with real responsibilities from day one.
- Targeted classroom learning activities.
- Job shadowing.
- Exposure and opportunities to network with senior leaders Corporate Social Responsibility and community engagement activities.
- Pairing with a mentor to ensure a smooth transition into LiveBig life. The mentorship will run for a duration of six months.
- Induction workshops that provide you with essential background information on the industry, how creative businesses operate and tips for a successful graduate term.
- Graduate support team with one member who will assist you throughout the year and beyond.
- A monthly meeting organised by the graduates for the graduates.
- Meetings with executive staff who will share their experience and expertise.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Encouragement to complete the LiveBig Academy Diary where graduates share their experiences.
How To Apply
You can apply for the LiveBig Academy by filling in the form below: