People are at the centre of our business – and that includes our staff.
A career LiveBig offers a rewarding and collaborative work environment where you can fulfil your potential and make a difference in people's lives.
We are currently seeking various specialists to work at LiveBig.
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Pathologists
- Exercise Physiologists
This is your opportunity to make an impact in a company that values its people and their contributions. If you’re highly motivated, client-focused, innovative and committed to best practice through clinical excellence, we are interested in talking to you.
Benefits of working with LiveBig
- Flexible work options
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring
- A respectful workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion
- Sustainable caseloads (below industry standard) to ensure quality services
- A commitment to innovation and technology to deliver cutting-edge services
- A concern for corporate social responsibility
- High-performing teams focused on the customer experience and outcome
- Rapidly growing company with development opportunities
- Regular celebrations of milestones, initiatives and events
Our Mission and Values
Our values underpin the essence of our team. They shape how we deliver services, communicate and define our roles as representatives of the company.
To be Australia’s most progressive people-centric company to achieve the best outcomes for all clients.
To be the number one nation-wide market leader in specialist allied health services and provider of choice to our customers and people.