LiveBig provides specialist allied health and assessment services for people wth disability. We provide services at home and in the community and operate from multiple locations across Australia.
LiveBig is part of the Arriba Group, comprising Rehab Management, AimBig Employment and LiveBig. The Arriba group was awarded in April 2022 AFR Boss Best Places to Work (1st in the Health Care sector).
Are you looking at your next opportunity to join a dynamic, people focused organisation?
Types of positions and roles
LiveBig is a specialist allied health services provider for people with disability, who are on a NDIS plan. We provide high quality assessment and therapy services at home and in the community across Australia including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
LiveBig is made up of a fabulous multidisciplinary of Allied Health professionals including:
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Pathologist
- Psychologist & Behaviour Support Practitioners
What makes A LiveBig team member?
Our LiveBig team is built on an amazing culture where we love to recognise our clinicians for high performance and celebrate success.
We are customer focused with genuine passion for working with people with a disability.
We are people-passionate and have a commitment to the participants we support and our employees which is why we were voted #1 Best Place to work by AFR.
Our team are quality-oriented and leverage the exceptional training and support our highly experienced leaders provide.
We are innovation-driven and are always looking for ways to improve our services, many of these ideas come from our newest team members.
Our team are dynamic and agile, we think on our feet and collaborate to get positive outcomes for our participants.
Our purpose, mission and vision
Empowering lives together.
To be Australia's most progressive people-centric company to achieve the best outcomes for all clients.
To be the number one market leader in disability employment services and provider of choice for our customers and people.
We deliver exceptional customer service for all those we deal with.
Putting people first. People are the core of everything we do.
Our solutions measure and deliver proven outcomes.
We challenge and disrupt to drive purpose-driven innovation.
Dynamic and agile
Forward-thinking keeps us ahead of the pack; we build fast, learn fast, adapt fast.
Remuneration & Benefits
All of our employees are offered:
- Attractive salary packaging
- Novated leases
- Salary Sacrifice
- A bonus structure for all Consultants and above
- Access to your pay as you earn it (Humanforce Thrive)
- Recruitment referral bonuses supporting our objective of hiring the best
- Flexibility provided in working arrangements, times and locations
- ADF reservist leave
- YouDays – Four additional leave days per year to focus on health and wellbeing, family, friends or just ‘you’
- 1 day to give back – a volunteer day to support local charity or organisation of your choice
- Ability to move locations
- Paws leave
- Paid parental leave
We offer structured career progression and succession planning with formal training along the way to help you achieve your goals.
Rewards & Recognition
Some of our rewards and recognition schemes include:
- Employee recognition
- Annual and quarterly value recognition rewards
- Peer to peer recognition through our Health and Wellbeing platform Gracias
- Work anniversary awards
Health & Wellbeing
The health and wellbeing of our staff is of utmost importance and we are delighted to offer a comprehensive rewards and benefits program called Gracias.
- Employee discounts including access to discount on shopping, petrol and groceries
- Employee wellbeing – courses ranging from mindset coaching, healthy recipes, to exercise videos
- Personal Financial support – free seminars and information on topics ranging from your superannuation, your credit health to buying your first home
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Learning & Development
We also encourage learning and development, so you are continuously making progress in your career. Our program includes:
- A detailed induction period
- An annual PD allowance
- Quarterly two-way reviews
- Supporting new graduates through the LiveBig Academy
From senior management down, we maintain a motivated, client-focused workplace culture, based on quality, achievement, continuous improvement and innovation.
At LiveBig you’ll also find:
- A respectful workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion
- High-performing teams with a laser focus on customer experience
- A concern for corporate social responsibility
- Ability to balance work and life with sustainable case loads
- Regular celebrations of milestones, initiatives and events