LiveBig provides specialist allied health and assessment services for people with disability. We provide services at home and in the community and operate from multiple locations across Australia. LiveBig is part of the Arriba Group, comprising Rehab Management, AimBig Employment and LiveBig. The Arriba group was awarded in April 2021 AFR Boss Best Places to Work (2nd in the Health Care sector).
People are at the centre of our business – and that includes our staff.
A career at LiveBig offers a rewarding and collaborative work environment where you can fulfil your potential and make a difference in people's lives.
We are currently seeking various specialists to work at LiveBig.
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Pathologists
- Exercise Physiologists
This is your opportunity to make an impact in a company that values its people and their contributions. If you’re highly motivated, client-focused, innovative and committed to best practice through clinical excellence, we are interested in talking to you.
Benefits of working with LiveBig
- Flexibility provided in working arrangements, times and locations
- ADF reservist leave
- YouDays – 4 additional leave days per year to focus on health and wellbeing, family, friends or just ‘you’
- 1 day to give back – a volunteer day to support local charity or organisation of your choice
- Ability to move locations
We offer structured career progression and succession planning with formal training along the way to help you achieve your goals.
All of our employees are offered:
- Attractive salary packaging
- Novated leases
- Salary sacrifice
- Access to your pay as you earn it (EARND)
- Recruitment referral bonuses supporting our objective of hiring the best
Rewards & Recognition
Some of our rewards and recognition schemes include:
- Employee recognition
- Annual and quarterly value recognition rewards
- Peer to peer recognition through our Health and Wellbeing platform Gracias
- Long service and work anniversary awards
Health & Wellbeing
The health and wellbeing of our staff is of utmost importance and we are delighted to offer a comprehensive rewards and benefits program called Gracias.
- Employee discounts including access to discount on shopping, petrol and groceries
- Employee wellbeing – courses ranging from mindset coaching, healthy recipes, to exercise videos
- Personal Financial support – free seminars and information on topics ranging from your superannuation, your credit health to buying your first home
- Employee Assistance programs (EAP)
Learning & Development
We also encourage learning and development, so you are continuously making progress in your career. Our program includes:
- A detailed induction period
- An annual PD allowance
- Quarterly two-way reviews
- A dedicated learning and development manager to support holistic learning
- Supporting new graduates through the LiveBig Academy
From senior management down, we maintain a motivated, client-focused workplace culture, based on quality, achievement, continuous improvement and innovation.
At LiveBig you’ll also find:
- A respectful workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion
- High-performing teams with a laser focus on customer experience
- A concern for corporate social responsibility
- Ability to balance work and life with sustainable case loads
- Regular celebrations of milestones, initiatives and events
Our Mission and Values
Our values underpin the essence of our team. They shape how we deliver services, communicate and define our roles as representatives of the company.
To be Australia’s most progressive people-centric company to achieve the best outcomes for all clients.
To be the number one nation-wide market leader in specialist allied health services and provider of choice to our customers and people.