Specialist Allied Health for NSW Schools
Enabling your students to maximise their potential by integrating allied health services into student learning
LiveBig is an approved specialist allied health and assessment services provider for children and young people receiving school education in NSW schools. We also deliver services to people with disability of all ages privately and through NDIS.
We partner with NSW schools and the NSW Department of Education in the provision of specialist therapy services to improve learning outcomes for their students with disability and learning difficulties.
From initial enquiry right through to service delivery, we are with you and your students every step of the way, ensuring they are on track and achieving their goals.
Contact Us for Specialist Allied Health
Want to know more? Simply call us on 1300 390 222, email us or submit an enquiry and we will get back to you within 24 hours (or the next business day).
Alternatively, you can complete the Department of Education Order Form for Scheme Services and return it to us via email.
What we offer (including our registered NDIS categories):
What services do we provide?
We work with schools to provide specialist allied health services to individual students, whole classes, small student groups, teachers and learning support staff.
Our specialist allied health services and support include:
- Exercise physiology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy and speech pathology
- Support plans
- Structured programs to support learning, safety and wellbeing
- Recommendations on individual student supports
- Staff training and education
- Team teaching and classroom support
How do we provide our services?
We are flexible in how we deliver services to your school and want to work with you to get the best outcomes, so we deliver at a frequency that suits you and your students. Whether that be a one-off session, ongoing sessions over a school term or year or developing an educational program series, we have a schedule to suit you.
Anyone in NSW schools can access our services. You and your school have the flexibility to decide the services and programs required to improve learning and support outcomes for your students.
LiveBig offers students with disability the option to safely attend school, reduced referral timing to engage with qualified allied health providers and decreased admin burden - because we know how busy you are.
We believe in seeing the person first, being inclusive, being innovative and using best-practice therapies to make a positive difference.
How do we tailor our service delivery to suit differing needs?
We understand that each student is an individual with differing needs. Therefore, we partner with you to develop tailored programs to suit the needs of each student, ensuring that there are no barriers to treatment.
We offer the following types of consultations:
- Small group
- Classroom and all school
- Virtual (effective for low intensity and ongoing support or can be used to supplement face-to-face services). Includes:
- Video conferencing
- Online platforms
- Phone consultations
- Training workshops and webinars
We meet the following requirements:
- Our staff are experienced and able to deliver services to schools
- Our business is registered and we maintain full insurances
- We hold current NDIS registration status
- All staff have current Working with Children Check Status and have completed Mandatory Child Protection Training
What makes us different from other allied health services providers?
Our main point of difference is that we are agile when it comes to providing our services. We understand that the school setting can be a complex ecosystem and that teachers are busy in the classroom. LiveBig can help by providing one-on-one tailored support, enabling teachers to focus on the bigger picture. We collaborate closely with teachers and other school staff members to achieve student learning goals.
- We are agile in our service delivery
- We are experienced working with children and in schools
- We are easy to communicate with - email your therapist, the operations team or call us to receive an immediate response
- We have our own resources, assessments and equipment
- We are flexible in our service delivery methods
Want to know more?
Simply call us on 1300 390 222, email us or submit an enquiry and we will get back to you within 24 hours (or the next business day). Alternatively, you can complete the Department of Education Order Form for Scheme Services and return it to us via email.
Specialist Allied Health Services
See what other services LiveBig provides here.
Did you know?
If you are a School for Specific Purpose, you can use SSPs Supplementary funding to engage us.