Role: Senior Speech Pathologist
Employment type: Full Time OR Part-Time
Office Locations Available: Melbourne, VIC (This role could also be done from Sydney)
LiveBig forms part of a family of companies known collectively as the Arriba Group who were voted #2 best place to work 2021 by the Australian Financial Review. We are a specialist multidisciplinary allied health team providing therapy and assessment services for people with disability. We provide services at home and in the community and operate from multiple locations across Australia. Since the Arriba group was founded in 1998 we’ve helped thousands of Australians improve their lives through genuine understanding and respect. Collaborative and inclusive, our personalised process helps tailor individual outcomes to complex needs by applying innovative thinking, evidence-based approaches, and best practice to match the right people with the right opportunities.
We are seeking a Senior Speech Pathologist to join our experienced multi-disciplinary team where you can personally shape and develop the future direction of LiveBig’s Speech Services nationally.
This position has tremendous scope for growth and will be instrumental to the next chapter of LiveBig. Some responsibilities of the position include:
- Balancing Senior Speech responsibilities which will include individual and group supervision sessions supporting a team which spans across Sydney and Melbourne
- Maintain a community caseload which will include people with various diagnoses, with a billable target which is reduced to reflect the clinicians you are supporting and developing
- Reviewing, developing, and improving upon internal systems and policies to improve quality and efficiency
- You will adhere to internal processes including the Service Delivery and MyLiveBig Procedure manual to ensure that quality services are being provided
- Adherence & compliance to NDIS Practice Standards & Quality Indicators
What we offer you:
People are at the centre of our business – and that includes our staff, so we are happy to reward our staff with the following:
- Generous remuneration package and achievable billables with substantial bonus component
- Rewards and recognition program which includes monthly, quarterly, and annual events (inc. team building exercises, Christmas parties & loads more!)
- We promote peer to peer recognition via our comprehensive rewards and benefits program called Gracias.
- YouDays – 4 additional leave days per year to focus on health and wellbeing, family, friends or just ‘you’
- Latest technology (Phone and laptop) and web-connectivity/cloud platform/systems for working from home or our local office hubs
- 1 day to give back – a volunteer day to support local charity or organisation of your choice
- Flexibility provided via flexible working arrangements, times and locations
- Commitment to your learning & Development via detailed induction, annual external professional development allowance, regular supervision & tailored learning and development frameworks for all levels
Essential skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Several years’ experience working as a Speech Therapist with some previous experience supervising early career therapists
- Accreditation from SPA
- Experience in facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
- Demonstrated commitment to person-centred approaches and best practice within NDIS
- A current Australian driver’s licence and satisfactory police check to meet the requirements of the role
We encourage you to visit our website and follow us on Social Media where you can find out more;
If you would like to be considered for the position please click “apply” or submit your resume to [email protected] for a confidential discussion please call Leah on 0418 806 975.
LiveBig is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity