At LiveBig, we always strive to improve how we engage with our clients, their careers, and our referring partners to ensure a positive experience for all. We understand that one size does not fit all, and we apply a person-centred approach to everything we do, from responding to an enquiry to finalising a service.
We also love feedback as it helps us learn about what we do well so we can continue doing it and help us adjust how we operate our services to provide a better service to our clients.
Recently, we sent out a survey to our clients, their carers and referrers to gain an understanding of their experiences with LiveBig and we’d like to share the results.
We asked people to rate LiveBig in responsiveness and quality and we are pleased to say that overall, we are doing well.
- 85% of respondents would recommend LiveBig services to others
- 84% rated us as being very responsive
- 86% were satisfied with our service quality
Some of the positive responses we received from clients and carers were:
- “LiveBig providers are very flexible and responsive to disability needs.”
- “I was so impressed with how efficient and thorough the OT was that handled my request.”
- “You are the only provider that got back to me.”
- “Clear, concise and immediate.”
- “LiveBig’s service quality is very satisfying, the workers are very skilled, they have many good qualities.”
We also received feedback on areas for improvement, which we always welcome, as it helps us to service our clients better. We will work through the suggestions and bring more information to you in the future on what we have done to improve our service and processes.
Thank you to everyone who responded to the survey as we know how busy you are! Please know that you do not have to wait until the next survey to tell us what you think about our services. Simply drop us feedback via our website, send us an email [email protected] or call 1300 390 222.